State Bank of India is an Indian Public Sector Bank that offers various financial services. A government-owned corporation, SBI has its headquarters in Mumbai. Authorities of SBI have formulated SBI new rules From April 2017 after a gap of five years. State Bank of India implemented the changes announced from 01-04-2017 on wards. In 1955 under the State Bank of India Act, central bank RBI acquired IBI and renamed it SBI. Given below are the SBI Bank Bhubaneswar Main Branch, Orissa Contact Details. For any query regarding any banking service, note down the SBI bank bhubaneswar main branch address. You can also dial the SBI bank bhubaneswar main branch contact number.
SBI Bank Bhubaneswar Main Branch, Odisha Contact Details
• Branch Name: Bhubaneswar Main Branch
• Address: Unit – I, Near Capital Police Station, Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751009.
• Contact Number: 650416/650417 0674-2530894/ 2533191/ 2531235
• Branch Code: 41
• IFSC Code: SBIN0000041
• MICR Code: 751002002
• Fax: 2535501
• Email: email@example.com
• Branch Timings: 10:00 to 16:00
SBI Bank Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-2211/ 1800-425-3800 (Toll free from BSNL/MTNL)
Facilities Available By State Bank of India
- Personal Banking: SBI Term Deposits, SBI Loan For Pensioners, SBI Recurring Deposits, Loan Against Mortgage Of Property, SBI Housing Loan, Loan Against Shares & Debentures.
- Deposit Schemes: Current Account, Savings Plus Account, Savings Bank Account, Basic Banking ‘No frills Account, Term Deposits, Recurring Deposit Account, Special Term Deposits, Scheme SBI Tax Savings Scheme, 2006, Demat Account.
- Loan: Housing Loan, Property Loan, Car Loan, Educational Loan, Personal Loan, Loan to Pensioners, Credit Khazana, Loan Against Shares/Debentures, Loan For ESOPS , Festival Loans.
eZ-trade@sbi, STATE BANK VISHWA YATRA FOREIGN TRAVEL CARD, PAY ROLL CARDS, ATM SERVICES, GIFT CARDS, GIFT CHEQUES, INTERNET BANKING, FOREIGN INWARD REMITTANCE.
- Demat Services: Account Maintenance & Safe custody, Dematerialization, Rematerialization, Account Transfers, Pledge/ Hypothecation, Initial Public offer, Disbursement of corporate benefits, Security Lending.
- Internet Banking: Utility bill payments, Online Ticket Booking for travel by Road, Rail and Air, SBILIFE, LIC and other insurance premia payments, SBI and other Mutual funds Investments, SBI and other Credit Card dues payments, Tax Payment – Income, Service, State Govt, Customs Duty Payment, Online Share Trading (eZ-trade@SBI).
- FOREIGN INWARD REMITTANCE: SBI Express Remit Facility, Demand Drafts in Rupees, Telegraphic/wire transfers, Personal cheques/ travellers cheques (in person only)/ DDs in foreign currency.
- WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Facility: Available
- Deposit Accounts: NRE Rupee Accounts, Savings Bank, Current Accounts, Term Deposits, Special Term deposits, Non-Resident (Ordinary) Account. NRO A/cs – Rupee Accounts for crediting income in India, Foreign Currency Non Resident Accounts, FCNB Premium Account, Fixed Deposits in Pound Sterling, US Dollar Euro Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar, Resident Foreign Currency Accounts.
- Loan: To purchase/construct a new house / flat, To repair, renovate or extend an existing house/flat, To purchase an existing house/flat, To purchase a plot for construction of a dwelling unit, To purchase furnishings and consumer durables, as a part of the project cost.
10 total views