State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Below we have mentioned relevant SBI Bank Local Head Office Patna Branch Contact Details. Residents living in Patna can easily reach SBI Bank Local Head Office given the SBI Bank Local Head Office Address. Customers can easily contact the bank-officers using the State Bank of India Local Head Office Patna Branch Contact Number and SBI Bank Toll-Free Number
SBI Bank Local Head Office Patna Branch Contact Details
- Branch Name: Local Head Office Patna
- Address: Judges Court Road, Patna-800 001
- Contact Number: 0612-2238388, (0612)2209078 & 2209005,2209080
- IFSC Code: SBIN0003978
- Branch Code: 3978
- Fax No: 2209003,(0612) 2209006, 2209072, 2238388
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Bank Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-2211/ 1800-4253-800 (Toll Free from BSNL/MTNL)
Facilities Available By State Bank of India:
- Personal Banking: SBI Term Deposits, SBI Loan For Pensioners, SBI Recurring Deposits, Loan Against Mortgage Of Property, SBI Housing Loan, Loan Against Shares & Debentures, SBI Car Loan, Rent Plus Scheme, SBI Educational Loan, Medi-Plus Scheme, SBI Personal Loan, Rates of Interest.
- Deposit Schemes: Current Account, Savings Plus Account, Savings Bank Account, Basic Banking ‘No frills Account, Term Deposits, Recurring Deposit Account, Special Term Deposits, PREMIUM SAVINGS ACCOUNT, Multi Option Deposit Scheme, Rate of Interest on Domestic Term Deposits, Scheme SBI Tax Savings Scheme, 2006, Demat Account.
- Loans: Housing Loan, Property Loan, Car Loan, Educational Loan, Personal Loan, Loan to Pensioners, Credit Khazana, Loan Against Shares/Debentures , Loan For ESOPS , Festival Loans , Tribal-Plus Scheme, EMI Calculator,Central Scheme for Interest-subsidy on Education-loans
SBI Bank Local Head Office Patna Branch Timings:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 12.30 pm
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Demat Services: Account Maintenance & Safe custody, Dematerialization, Rematerialization, Account Transfers, Pledge/ Hypothecation, Initial Public offer, Disbursement of corporate benefits, Security Lending.
- Internet Banking: Utility bill payments, Online Ticket Booking for travel by Road, Rail and Air, SBILIFE, LIC and other insurance premia payments, SBI and other Fee Payment to select educational institutions including IITs and NITs.
- FOREIGN INWARD REMITTANCE: SBI Express Remit Facility, Demand Drafts in Rupees, Telegraphic/wire transfers, Personal cheques/ travellers cheques (in person only)/ DDs in foreign currency.
Services for NRIs :
- Deposit Accounts: NRE Rupee Accounts, Savings Bank, Current Accounts, Term Deposits, Special Term deposits, Non-Resident (Ordinary) Account. NRO A/cs – Rupee Accounts for crediting income in India, Foreign Currency Non Resident Accounts, FCNB Premium Account, Fixed Deposits in Pound Sterling, US Dollar Euro Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar, Resident Foreign Currency Accounts.
- Mode of Remittance: Instant Transfer, Online remittance (SBI EXPRESS REMIT US, SBI EXPRESS RAPID REMITTANCE & SBI EXPRESS REMIT UK), Speed remittance (SBI EXPRESS), SWIFT, Draft/ Cashier’s Cheque/ International MO, Foreign Currency Cheque.
- Loan: To purchase/construct a new house/ flat, To repair, renovate or extend an existing house/flat, To purchase an existing house/flat, To purchase a plot for construction of a dwelling unit, To purchase furnishings and consumer durables, as a part of the project cost.
- Agricultural/Rural: Agricultural banking, micro credit, regional rural banks, state level bankers’ committee
- INTERNATIONAL BANKING: Trade finance, correspondent banking, merchant banking,project export finance, exporter gold card, treasury, offshore banking, usa patriot act certification.
18 total views